Monday, October 17, 2011

A quick note!

Steph's biopsy came back okey - benign!  Whoopee!!!  So now the doctor will watch to see if the nodule or growth grows.  They took nine samples and she was pretty tired after the biopsy was done.  She was to have given a horse riding lesson to a young girl that she canceled out of - she thought she'd feel better than she did.   She has been on medication and that seems to be helping so she isn't so tired.  Thanks everyone for your thoughts and prayers!  

It's getting chilly here in Minnesota!!!!  I've had to dig out my lightweight winter jacket!  Can't complain tho - we've had a very warm fall.   More later.   

5 comments:

Country Gal said...

Thats great glad to hear . Yes it is chilly here have to had the lumber jackest on and the gloves at times. Love your header photo very pretty. Have a wonderful eve.

Unknown said...

Great News! It is trying to do the same here in Louisiana with temps on the 40's. I am sooo happy. Have a great week! Love Loretta

Lynda said...

Praise God for the good report!!! The weather is changing in TN, too - - - tomorrow night. It's not a gradual thing either but a warm/almost hot tomorrow and then cold the next morning!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Good news!! So happy that it was okay! I can come visit now..I think I am home again for a few days:)

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Woohoo!!! I just love good news and this is the best!

I've been in TX helpin' my Mom and came home to a yard filled with dead flowers. The 27 degree mornin' bit 'em bad! It was a sad sight. :o(

God bless ya and have yourself one terrific day!