Tuesday, December 18, 2012

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas --

Everywhere you go --

Love this frosty snowy weather!!!  Now we have a "little" snow cover, and the past couple of mornings and lasting throughout the day have been frosty and beautiful.  I did take some pictures, but somehow they don't do justice to the beauty around us.




Tomorrow  AM, getting up early to go shopping.  Taking camera with - may have slippery roads, and frosty snow laden trees.   We've had some mild weather, and now this weekend it is suppose to get cold.  Winter is now here!

Trying to get done with my shopping, and then need to finish up on baking!!! We're actually having kids home starting on the 27th, so get a couple of extra days than most of you to get ready. 

Hope you're all further along in your plans than I am!!!!
jo

3 comments:

Muffy's Marks said...

I just love frosty photos. your's are beautiful. Good luck getting everything done!!

Growing Up A Country Girl said...

The pictures are beautiful - I need to finish up my shopping too....

Far Side of Fifty said...

I am pretty much done shopping..so we are doing "fun" stuff for a few days ..like cleaning and baking:(