Monday, December 3, 2012

Sunrise

Sunrise pictures!

These two pictures were two mornings a couple of weekends ago.   I stopped both mornings on my way to the craft show I was exhibiting in.


AND:


So it looks like this is going to work.  I finally found where I could change the size of the pictures, so did that manually to these two, and it's working!!!   
Thank you everyone for your help.     I did have a lot more written, but just don't feel like redoing that, so  here this is.  I got our Christmas tree up today, and ready to quilt Amanda's Christmas tree skirt.  I'll get a picture of that when done.  Lots of irons in the fire - and tomorrow and Thursday this week, I'll be at the elementary school volunteering time in getting ready for a Christmas shopping spree for the kids.  Will take pics, and explain it later.
Have a great evening!

5 comments:

Country Gal said...

Oh these photos are wonderful WOW ! I am so glad you were able to get your blog sorted out . Have a wonderful week.

Muffy's Marks said...

Love your view on the way to work. Beautiful shots. You are one busy lady. Stay sane!!!

Growing Up A Country Girl said...

Great pics - glad you are back blogging!

Growing Up A Country Girl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sharon said...

Those were beautiful. We have had
foggy mornings here.
Thanks for sharing them and now I know what I missed.
Hugs