Monday, December 3, 2012

Sunrise

Sunrise pictures!

These two pictures were two mornings a couple of weekends ago.   I stopped both mornings on my way to the craft show I was exhibiting in.


AND:


So it looks like this is going to work.  I finally found where I could change the size of the pictures, so did that manually to these two, and it's working!!!   
Thank you everyone for your help.     I did have a lot more written, but just don't feel like redoing that, so  here this is.  I got our Christmas tree up today, and ready to quilt Amanda's Christmas tree skirt.  I'll get a picture of that when done.  Lots of irons in the fire - and tomorrow and Thursday this week, I'll be at the elementary school volunteering time in getting ready for a Christmas shopping spree for the kids.  Will take pics, and explain it later.
Have a great evening!

5 comments:

Country Gal said...

Oh these photos are wonderful WOW ! I am so glad you were able to get your blog sorted out . Have a wonderful week.

Muffy's Marks said...

Love your view on the way to work. Beautiful shots. You are one busy lady. Stay sane!!!

Leah said...

Great pics - glad you are back blogging!

Leah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sharon said...

Those were beautiful. We have had
foggy mornings here.
Thanks for sharing them and now I know what I missed.
Hugs