Friday, November 5, 2010

Thanks Georgia!

I have a wonderful sister that sure loves me a lot!   Don't know why, as kids we picked at each other quite a bit, but as all siblings, we each have each others back.  Well, she has been shopping for the holidays early!!!! and guess what she got me!!!!   I now have the treasured "AccuGo" quilting cutter and will be using it soon.  As soon as I get all the things done for the craft show coming up.  I've been busy crocheting hats, and have been selling even before getting to the craft show, so have to keep crocheting more!  But thats good.
So real soon you'll be seeing what I've been busy doing with this wonderful gift!  It's like winning the lottery!
Table toppers coming for you sis.  Thanks, and love you,   jo

9 comments:

Lynda said...

That makes me want to cry because it is such a beautiful thing she did for you! Yes, I totally agree that sisters are the greatest!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Awe..I want Georgia for my sister!! So when you get ready to use it can I come over and watch? :)

Sharon said...

What a great sister you have.
I hope to see some more of your crafts.
Have a great weekend.

Darcie said...

That is so sweet of your sister. I know you will get hours of use out of it, and you will think of you sister every time you use it.

Cyndi said...

How wonderful! What a kind, sweet and generous sister you have, Jo. I'm sure you are going to love your new GO! and I am also sure that you'll be making your sis lots of wonderful gifts with it - it's the gift that gives back! :o)

XOXO,

Cyndi

Leah said...

a wonderful gift - I'm sure you will make many beautiful things....

g said...

ty,j for kind words...you are the best,,,and do such beautiful work,,,win win situation...have fun with it

Country Gal said...

A beautiful gift ! Make lots of goodies and post photos, cant wait to see them ! Have a great weekend !

Elle D said...

Hi thanks for postingg this