Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Another change



 
Looking North to the big barn
I got a good nights rest last night!
Maybe the rest was due to having worked outside yesterday,
raking a lot of leaves and helping to clean out the little
garage that has been falling apart from years of neglect.
We're tearing it down to prepare way for a new garage that
our car and truck will fit into!  Now that I'm
not going to work anymore!
But I'll appreciate it never the less.
Pictures of our old little garage that must have
been built to house a Model T or A, as our cars never fit in it.
It became a storage pit for whatever things two families didn't know where to put
and after today it will be gone.  The tree on the north side will
also be cut down.  So our yard will look different again.



Views from this angle won't be seen again.

Wait til you see what I'll be doing with the two big garage doors.
How do you like this old lock?
I'll need man power tho to help with what needs to be done with these doors.

5 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

It is too bad about the tree..but another will grow! You will love YOUR new garage!! :)

Rae said...

I can't wait to see what project you have in store for the doors.

Leah said...

Oh I'm so glad you have an idea for the doors!!!....if not and Dad would convince you to destroy them WAITTTTT.... I could use them too! I think I slept on it and came up with an alternative idea this morning..... But you go first! Hee Hee...

g said...

Can't even guess what you might be up to now with the doors; but I'll bet $ it will be cool. Since they come in twos, perhaps L will get a chance at doing something also. Interesting.

Shelley said...

Sounds like a big project! I want to know what you are going to do w/ those doors too!