Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Putzer and Odda!

Goofy puppy!  He sure likes Odda, and doesn't leave her alone.  Here he is with a branch - HE is a Chewer!!!  We've never had a dog chew as much or as badly as he does!  Anything he can get his little mouth on!!!.   He has to balancethe branch on Odda and lean on her!  I'm sure she is trying to take a nap!!    Earlier this morning he had two of his dog bones laying on her back.

Pictures taken through the window.  My, they both look like drowned rats!  It's been raining here and is pretty sloppy out.  We had snow last night, but it must have warmed up during the night as it turned into rain, and is still coming down lightly.
 
Odda and I had company the other day - we had hunters here and their grandson came inside with me and Odda.  They had a good time.  Anyway, Blake did, Odda just accepted all his boyish antics and let him do whatever he wanted. 

I think Odda likes him too!!!
 
 
Both Steve and I voted this morning.  Now to see what happens.  Hope you all will be voting!
 
Have a great day! 
 
JoLynn
 
 

2 comments:

Muffy's Marks said...

Odda is a good sport!!!

Far Side of Fifty said...

She is so patient!! Cute photos..and I like your new header photo! All is well:)