Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Day 5 for Baby Renee



Jessica and FLoyd report that Renee is doing good. She has a tight grip on Jessica's finger.

Sunday afternoon Jessica went home and goes back to the hospital daily. She is unable to drive for 2 weeks, so has to have someone take her. I'm sure she will be glad when she will be able to drive herself. Tomorrow her mother-in-law will be taking her over and they will be doing some paper work; birth certificate, etc.

Leah and I will be there July 15 = 1 week! Not long and we'll get to see baby Renee, Jessica and Floyd. Can't wait!

Thank you all for all your good wishes and prayers.

3 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

She is all dressed up! How precious is that! She is looking really good! :)

g said...

Dear little Renee...in love with her Mom; what a great picture this one is. Overwhelming! I love the colorful outfit; all dressed up for Mommy and Daddy! One week to go until Leah and you get to love her in person. Blow her a kiss for us and a soft, "I love you" for us. g

Jewel said...

thanks for the comment on my blog, I think my son will like being a lineman, and yes he does like the outdoors. the only problem is, he and his family will probably have to move away. I guess Idaho doesn't need linemen. I just hope he doesn't have to go very far away.