Sunday, May 9, 2010

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO MY BLOGGER FRIENDS!

Hope you are all having a great Mother's Day with your families!   We just got off the web-cam with our youngest daughter and granddaughter Renee from New Iberia Louisiana!  Now the tears come!  Dah - wish they were closer, but they'll be here for a summer visit in 2 months.  So can hardly wait to see them again.
Later today Leah, Steven and Amanda will be over.  But our other daughter Stephani and Cullen won't make it home.  The best job I've had has been Mother to our three daughters.  Wouldn't change a thing.  I know I wasn't the perfect mom, but did the best I knew how.  That's what we all do.  If we all do the best we can, what else is there? 
  
Our kids and the other grandkids!

Have a great day!

7 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Happy Mother's Day Jo! :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures! I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day.

Buttercup said...

Renee gets cuter in every picture. Hugs and wishes for a great day.

Feeling the Wind said...

LOVE YOU TONS MOM AND I HOPE I CAN BE AS GREAT OF A MOTHER AS YOU HAVE BEEN TO ME!

Cyndi said...

Thanks for sharing your family, Jo. They are a great looking bunch! Wishing you a Happy and Blessed Mothers' Day!!

XOXO,

Cyndi

Rae said...

You have a beautiful family and I am certain you are much loved by them. Happy Mother's Day to you. Thank you too for the comment on my blog today. It is nice having such wonderful friends such as yourself!

gayle said...

Hope your day was beautiful! Lovely family!!